Monday, May 14, 2012

Music + Monday: One of Those (Weeks?)

Sorry for being MIA for a while! Things have been busy, and I've been lazy, but I plan on making more of an effort to post posts. (I'll write them if you read them - deal?)

So far, it's been one of those weeks. You know the kind where you keep having "one of those days," but every single day? The kind of week that gets you down for no particular reason, and then prevents you from being productive? It's been one of those... which, what with there being AP TESTS and FINALS and such, is not a very good thing.

(I did go to the aquarium on Saturday, though, and that was nice. I took lots of pictures)
Jellyfish are the best. Just so you know.
So to match the mood of the week and attempt to get an essay or two done, here's a newly discovered playlist:
xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...