Monday, March 12, 2012

Music + Monday: Did Someone Say Sinatra?

I'M BACK! If you didn't notice I was gone, don't worry: I won't hold it against you. But now that finals and the seemingly endless college visits have come to a conclusion, I'm finally able to get back to the blog. And what better way to start up again than with Sinatra?

That's right... Sinatra. I mention him a lot, I know; this is his second time being featured on a Monday post, and it probably won't be his last (here's the first one, if you missed it). But during my week of tours and information sessions I acquired what is probably the awesomest CD known to humankind, and which I decided provided the perfect photo-op.
Yes sir/ma'am - Seduction: Sinatra Sings of Love. In other words, 22 heart-breaking-ly swoon-worthy Sinatra-sung love songs.

*Insert swoon here*

So here's a classic, just like Ol' Blue Eyes himself.
It Had To Be You by Frank Sinatra on Grooveshark
xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...