Monday, March 19, 2012

Music + Monday: Let's Not Be Most People

I've been trying all day to find someone in the Bay Area who is able to go see this band (one of my current and all-time favorites) play at The Fillmore (tonight) with me, but so far I've been having no luck. My friend Ellie decided to let me know that the reason I'd been failing was because "Most people don't go to concerts on Monday nights," (to which I replied "Being most people sounds boring.")

I've still got a couple hours to go, so if you or someone you know wants to hear great live music, hit me up! But if not, you should still look NEEDTOBREATHE up on Spotify, or Youtube, or somewhere. Or you can just listen to some of my favorite songs by them below... whatever blows your skirt up.
Stones Under Rushing Water by Needtobreathe on Grooveshark
A Place Only You Can Go by NeedToBreathe on Grooveshark
Tyrant Kings by NeedToBreathe on Grooveshark
Drive All Night by NeedToBreathe on Grooveshark
xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...