Monday, November 7, 2011

10 Favorites

1. Pretty yarn and knitting. It has become a reason to wake up in the morning.

2. My new skull bracelet/coffee-cozy. On one hand, it's a bracelet; on the other... it's a coffee-cozy.

4. The hat I (sort-of-really-kinda-a-lot) guilt-tripped Peggy into trading me for last Christmas at the gift swap. It does miracles for my bad-hair/lazy-days, and it's very warm.
3. The Pioneer Woman's autobiographical book about how she met her husband. Finally, a story with a romance I don't end up bemoaning for being fictional! 

5. Nutella-Cheescake Pumpkin Muffins. They are gone now, which makes me very sad.

6. The tank-top I recently rediscovered from my birthday party in 2010. The quote on the back and the unexpected zombie theme was courtesy of my dear friend Kimmie-Bell.

7. The fact that it's almost that time of year again. GO BEARS!!


9. Getting mail from colleges... it makes me feel very loved.

10. Planning and preparing Brittany's care package. Shhh, it's a surprise! ;)

xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...