Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baking Adventure #3

   
Since I've been having a pumpkin obsession recently, I decided I had to make Nutella Cheesecake Pumpkin muffins. Which wasn't as random as it sounds; I found a recipe when visiting my cooking muse, and then I had to make it. It was no longer a choice.

And if you can't tell by the zillion muffin pictures, I'm very proud of them. They actually look like they turned out properly! It's a miracle! They taste really good, too... which is always a plus. 

The recipe was super easy compared to my more recent adventures, and there's even a version with commentary and pictures. Which is this version. Which is probably my favorite version, but it's not exactly easy to print out without creating a small novel. 

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!
xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...