Tuesday, February 7, 2012

One More Week

(You. Yes, YOU.)
That's right: there are only 7 more more days to complete the Valentine's Day Challenge.

In case you don't remember, or didn't know in the first place, the challenge is to ask someone on a date by February 14th, aka Valentine's Day. People who complete the challenge get the opportunity to win an iTunes gift card (5 opportunities, actually), as well as the self-satisfaction that comes with both being a cool person who completes my blog challenges, and being brave enough to ask someone out.

So far, only two of my loyal blog readers/people-I've-told-about-the-challenge have actually completed it, which means that if only three more do, they all get gift cards. On the flip side, if no more people do, I splurge and buy myself stuff... so really, it works out either way. But it would be cooler if you just won them. (And yes, I'm still talking to YOU).

xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...