Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10 Favorites


1. The CD my gorgeous friend and partner-in-crime Brittany made for me this summer (it's amazing and I'm listening to it right now) <3 I might post a link to the tracks on it. If I don't get distracted first.


2. The Pioneer Woman's blog. I love it to death, probably because a part of me wants to be Ree Drummond. (I can't help it, honest.)


3. Red nail-polish, and the color red in general. Red is basically the best color ever, other than orange, which is just red plus yellow. And speaking of orange...
4. Coca-Cola's new World Champion cans. 'Nuff said.


5. Is it over the top if I say best movie ever made? Probably. But it's definitely up there.


6. Uglydoll Ice-Bats: they're so ugly, they're cute. And these two are Halloween colored, which means one of them is orange, and the other is black...


7. Slipper-boots. GAH! I love them so much. Wait - what's that color on them?? Yeah...
8. My new shoes and necklace. The shoes are cute, and the necklace is a wishbone, which is just AWESOME. Thank you, Sway in Oakland, for existing, and Angela for taking me there and being awesome, too.


8. The relationship between my dog Wiley and my cat. She hates him so much, but for some reason he's convinced she's his new best friend. He actually tries to PLAY with her... and then she tries to scratch his face off. Absolutely adorable.


9. The way Wiley tears off the hair on his new bee toys. It's obviously a show of intelligence, because bees don't have hair on their heads. Good boy.


10. Drinking Yerba Mate tea in a Tigger cup, while wearing fingerless orange knit gloves. And yes, that does count as one thing, because it's an experience, okay? Everyone should try it. Instant Fall.

xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...