Monday, January 23, 2012

Music + Monday: It's Almost...

Valentine's Day!

That awful day of the year that is adorable for people in couples, but is basically depression on a chocolate-heart-shaped lollipop's stick for singles. What exactly is the point of Valentine's Day again? Oh, right... to celebrate the clubbing and beheading of Saint Valentine; how could I forget!

"Alas! My death will grow to signify a multi-billion dollar commercial holiday... I should have just become a hermit."
I ranted about this holiday a year ago, and you can read all about it here. You can probably also read more about it in the weeks leading up to it, because I won't be able to help myself; I just have a lot to say about Valentine's Day.

But that's not the purpose of this post! Today's a Music + Monday day, so here's a playlist I found for you.

(It's happy, just like Valentine's Day.)

xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...